IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Webcasting

ura10121

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Webcasting Reply with quote

Hello Genius,
I need to learn fast and I mean fast. Please help me out with a solution for a new application. First, I am about to hardwire cctv cameras in various nightclubs,not for surveillance,but for Video/Audio broadcasting (webcast).Every nightclub will have min.(3) cameras under various lighting conditions.I need to have PTZ functionality and full motion capture in a minimum window size of 320 x 240 (prefer larger).I want to be able to view each camera independently via IP address on my pc or mobile device.A picture capture function would be a nice addition.I will be recording the stream from (1) camera (Audio,Video) to a DVR at location.
My other questions are, 1) should I be using an IP camera? 2) Will 1-lux be sufficient in extreme low-level lighting? 3) Can I get uncompromising quality from a Wireless IP camera. If you know of any sites I can visit to view several cameras quality,please refer me. Rolling Eyes [/b]
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I created a camera demos section last year that shows some live cameras and snapshots of camera videos - well links to them anyways. Here is the page http://www.networkcamerareviews.com/camerademos.html

1 lux might work for you, it all depends on how dark the night clubs are going to be. IP cameras allow you to change the quality so you can increase the video size to usually around 704x480 and max out the quality of the camera.

A lower cost solution is the 4XEM WPTZ or D-Link DCS-6620. They are PTZ cameras and support 1 lux lighting. They will go up to a resolution of 704x480 with a fps of 15. If you want 20+ fps I would suggest an AXIS PTZ camera. You would be looking at a higher cost though.

Do you have a budget?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed