IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Stop IP Cam Solution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
Wellington

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: One Stop IP Cam Solution Reply with quote

We are looking to purchase 18 IP Cams for 6 parking lot locations. We need the cameras to have the ability to pan, tilt and zoom. Can anyone recommend cameras that would fit this type of solution?

When we do purchase these cameras we would like to purchase the cameras, accessories and software all from the same location.

Any suggestions would be grealy appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try http://www.nickknows.com.

I buy all mine from them and their service is excellent.

Cheers
Gary
Mari - Webcamproshop.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: One Stop Shop Reply with quote

I dont mean to spam you guys about the company i work for, but if you are looking for equipment for a surveillance system, you should check www.webcamproshop.com. We have all top brands in the industry with good prices and tech support to make sure you are getting the correct set up for your project. Please contact us for a quote or just a talk!

Mari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the two links. We are located in Ohio so we would not be purchasing from the UK, but thank you for the link anways.

I will remember Webcamproshop.com for when we start price shopping.
Vic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The www.webcamproshop.com website is not working for me. Sad

Anyone know if they are a real company? Do they sell Gadspot?
Mari - Webcamproshop.com

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: We are a real company! Reply with quote

Sorry our website didn?t opened up for you. Try this link: http://www.webcamproshop.com.

And yes, we are a real company, based in San Diego, CA providing surveillance solutions since 1998. Unfortunately, we don?t resell Gadspot, but we have other top brands in the security industry and i am sure we can help you out finding something that will suit your needs.
You can try our live support on the website, send and email or call our toll free number 877.615.7669 to get more help.

Mari
Vic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great it worked. I will take a look around. I was contemplating purchasing a Gadspot camera. Why is your site not listed on the Where to Buy section of this site?
Mari - Webcamproshop.com

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Where to buy section? Reply with quote

Wes, where is this Where to Buy Section of the site? I could never find it. I will be happy to have my company listed there too. Thanks!
Vic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mari it is on every camera page. There is a button that says where to buy.
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mari,

As Vic said, you can find the Where to Buy section on every camera page. There is a "Where to Buy" link.

If you want to get added send me an email, info@networkcamerareviews.com.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed