IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vivotek auto iris?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> IP Video Surveillance Software
Turbo_ZX12R

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Vivotek auto iris? Reply with quote

Hi all, we have a couple of PZ6114 wireless PTZ cameras, and I have to say we are very happy with the wireless speed and the camera in general, but what really sux is that we thought the cameras had auto iris?

I read the specs on the cameras on this website somewhere, and it said it had auto iris, but after receiving them and loogging into the camera through IE, it has a manual adjustment button, and i cannot see a auto button anyway in the setup menu?

And because we have them outside the light is always changing and without adjusting the iris you cannot see the picture at all when the light condition changes from cloudy to sunny if you dont adjust them Sad

Is there anyway to make these cameras auto iris?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Chad
spymasterflash
Assistant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try clicking on "Iris", not the + or -. Same with focus. Still, most - make that all - browser UIs suck, plain and simple. To me, anyway. I'm sure whatever it is you are using sucks, but it's free and maybe, just maybe, good enough. haha for some
Turbo_ZX12R

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

LOL Ok nearlly couldnt type back due to embaresment lol, but I very much appreciate your help and yes it works awesome now.

Im gunna go crawl back into my hole now till my red face cools off some lol

WOW im Happy now!!

Thanx Spymaster!!

I guess I havnt seen many softwares, but I like the IE browser, its very simple to use (after I see you can click on the middle of the iris button aswell) and it does a great job at crusing around the PTZ.

Do you have a software that you would recomend to look at?

Chad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> IP Video Surveillance Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed