IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble with Panasonic Cams on Cisco Network

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
kaumell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Trouble with Panasonic Cams on Cisco Network Reply with quote

I've had a couple different models, currently a Pansonic BB-HCE481A , I had a 280A prior to this.

The cameras run fine for a day or 2, then lock. You can't ping them, you can't access them via http. I put a traffic sensor on the switchport they operate on, and when this happens, they stop sending for about a minute, then start sending again, but become inaccessible.

I cleared and checked the port on the switch, and it's chucking CRC and input errors like it's its job. I have already had the network cable replaced. I have the cams on their own vlan, seperate from the rest of our network.

Any ideas or help is much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed