IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WCS-2030 Wireless connection issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
lan1dude

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: WCS-2030 Wireless connection issues Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've just purchased the WCS-2030 from -->

http://global.level1.com/products2.php?Id=56

I am having all sorts of problems trying to get it to detect/connect to my wireless network

I've tried different access points, upgrading firmware, different security settings, no security settings and still I've had no luck

If i use an ethernet cable then it works beautifully, but unfoirtunately, wireless is the function i really need

Anyone got some ideas/advice for me? Thanks in advance

Crying or Very sad
OhioJoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: WCS-2030 connection issues Reply with quote

I'm sorry i don;t have an answer for you (5 month later) but did you ever figure it out? I just bought one and the horrid user guide keeps referring to a 'user manual' for "more detail information" but the box had no user manual in it, and just a set up guide. Anyway, any ideas how to make the camera 'pull down' an IP address from a secure wireless router (or unsecured even, for that matter?)
OhioJoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. the manual is on the CD. Anyway, now that I have the manual telling me how to connect, I am having the EXACT same issue you are. Ethernet works fine, but every configuration of wireless on my AirLink is not. I've set up the 2030 with the SSID and passkey, everything is accurate, but it still won;t 'find' my router when it tried to search for WLAN. And yes, I tried no security at all.. same issue... LED light is SUPPOSED to flash red while it searches, but seem so tjust go from boot up sequence to stagnant, sitting there with the "I'm done, I give up" red-blue steady light.

Anyone out there?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed