IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Network Connection Wizard cannot find my Network Camera

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
boebbi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Network Connection Wizard cannot find my Network Camera Reply with quote

Hi, I'm from Switzerland, so please excuse my bad English. I've been using for years now 4 Network Cameras with the IP Surveillance Software for recording without any problems. I even can log in to all cameras from all over the world with the dynamic dns and the ports I opened to my router. Unfortunately the 4. Cam crashed and I had to by the same Cam again. After configuring and installing the cam, the Wizard does not find the new one, only the 3 others. Same model, same software. I can ping the cam and even make configuration through the web interface, it just cannot find it in the network. The strange thing is, that my secretary has the cam in our network and could insert it into the recording and monitoring software. Only my PC does not find it. And there is also another problem: We cannot get it throgh the dyndns like the others, eventhough nothing changed. The same IP and port no. We get the Configuration screen but connection to the picture fails. Please help us because there is no support here for such a special problem. Thanks a lot. Greetz Boebbi
Mr Sots
Junky

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Boebbi, what make and model of cameras are you using? Some cameras insist on DHCP unless you specifically disable it so although you might have set up the cameras when you reboot them, they will revert back to DHCP rather than static.
boebbi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, thanks for your reply. the 4 cameras are so called ANC-800 Pan/Tilt built
(see url in the bottom) in Wireless Internet Cams. But why just one of these cams reacts like this. And as I wrote this network problem only occurs to 1 single PC. All the other pc's receive the cam. The IP never changes. The mentioned PC has no problems concerning network. I receive the cam on the Webinterface with http://192.168.....
Thanks a lot.
http://tclink.trustpass.alibaba.com/product/202397348/RTSP_MPEG4_4X_Digital_Zoom_IP_Camera.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed