Posted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: Looking for the right cam
Since I have been so unluckly lately to have a reason to get surveillance at home I have been look at which cam to get.
But I can't seem to find the right one.
I have a few requirements that a cam would need to have and a few I don't need.
It will sit at a fixed location and monitor who gets in and out of a door.
What I need:
* It has to be Wireless and connect to a WEP connection
* It should have motion dection
* Takes still pictures
* Resolution should be around 640x480
* If possible be able to pictures in very dim light. (nearly completely dark)
* Upload pictures to a FTP server without a computer is on in my home< Very important
* My budget is limited. Max 200$
What I don't really need:
* Video Recording
* Connection to network with wires.
* Weather Protection. The cam will only be indoor.
Can anyone recomment a cam that would fit what I need here?
This is Billy from YUXIN, China.We're the manufacturer of IP Camera!
I checked your post and i found one of our products--wireless IR Waterproof network camera can satisfy your requirements!
It's wireless,IR and upload pictures to FTP server without computer.More details you can visit this url:http://www.yntx.com/english/camera/Templates/YX-IPC1270-W.html
If you want more please visit our websit:www.yntx.com, or you can ask me directly!
Zhengzhou Yuneng Communication Co., Ltd