IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wvc54gca works in ethernet but not in wifi

grosloulou

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: wvc54gca works in ethernet but not in wifi Reply with quote

hallo,
I have just purchased a wvc54gca camera and try to install on my linksys wag200g home gateway on which several family pc are connected with pictures....
Final goal is to have three cameras showing our dogs connected to my router and allow the world to see them on the web without any risk of axessing the pc.

So, let's try by the first problem : wifi installation

I have run the setup program, the soft saw my ssid and when the security wep sentence was asked I didn't notice the soft asks for a wep sentence so I entered the key. Connection to wifi failed so I tried to come back and leave the senetence field empty because manual says that the soft will ask for key but it didn't happen, so the camera is definitely installed in ethernet but can't connect wifi. I have tried to reset camera with the small button without success.

I have then tried to use manual config, entered the ssid but without success.
The camera definitely doesn't see the ssid anymore.

Soft version of setup is 1.0. No idea about the camera revison soft version.
I didn't find updates on linksys website. I found for gc but not for gca.

Can you help me ?

2. How can I create a webbrowser page ? for usb camera I use webftp... but for ip cam I don't know what to use

3. How can I send the images by ftp on my website ? With ftp camera it was possible and I just needed to add few lines of code and a video window appeared with refresh continuously

Many thanks for help
best regards

Marc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Installation All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed