IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to record PTZ cam on NAS - need url to access JPGs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
jumbonas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Trying to record PTZ cam on NAS - need url to access JPGs Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

Purchased PTZ networked camera from eBay , from http://www.sz-going.cn/ , model GT-NMS-D2 . I'm trying to record footage onto QNAP NAS device. the NAS device requires a URL to grab the streaming JPGs, however cannot find this hidden URL on my camera. WOuld be great if I could see on my Nokia N97 aswell.

The firmware on the camera is dated 2007 (STR9100_IpCam version 3.05.00 (Oct 12 2007 14:47:49)). I have tried to contact the seller for support, but he does't repond.

I managed to telnet on the unit and it looks to be using this module;

Company Name : Imagia
Model Name : STR9100_IpCam
Board Information : STR9100 SDK V1.0
System Description : IPcam MPG430 for STR9100 platform

Tried this URL: however the output in brower is stream ramdom text , see e.g. below
http://192.168.11.50:8383/snapshot.html

Has anyone dealt with type of module and have any ideas?

q)%z(w.Up8䃎OY]^6m:kv?ϥ\d>Rcd cցX&ouu)d. ,Nr:ɶ<B3&sjrɦXQH{SkHJz?Yu/'6>$#u< ҹAv+R/|Pw U}*i@ϥ+mo@WsV~*@H 9\͵Զ H 1ոfij+X($ U#IX ȇjycbm^F*?&R2POz0=~9Cʢ*?-1r`Q<~R0~Ɓe=M*06 g.bv# } uq y' 6N@XN =Ag {~G"HPyGmiH+9 OA&#EUK c* H62FE>Xǐã@156Y#w^:1]άI lF 1ؑ{8@:ت2Cdbj䬽zsTvfI:qR28e%N p?*־Y38xn{HRCSy[y3rcTkssOHۃJfV-ᑏ8_ojo-$ ǂy29',NsCWUuq8Z|2.,X>,rsj tZH 9s sװSϽ`#FQn Г u<D0܀09L26P"`W6kf,*՝@yRcmRE\)?8 (.T A"5{x"`.I p^3k6) 𤢊@— 0#"R IH D Ƌ9,NHxd,EYGT2"̒cr=GtQ: E888Vo( }G?]; !`yu 6CW# 3sD՝nh"tr15: Fb)u1Wħ<*Ւc@?)<B{%m| >Ye3Hl֕DA$b6֕Xd8K $}J}^Tfy}Q+c-sҢՋKHq#+c drw*Yd~5m?`\Y|^\O]RH@P]x{UT`D=3*;1›:)( !ے !8Ғ AES6"վA>ܺZY0W ^37AC)I<y~9cJ 9#cRZ{ VΊ0 Ѵl2yȪ1N |+fer9B'}xLBX9\v+[=|=`c5_$Ep['?Lf R~nX(vvw2j lZpi]Y2i߯P  ZzDԭ. "i6(P瓃aX'kj0F3βiIT|D? ?".Jp֬]Z׃tx)$QE73E( .hV=):3 ֝fB@ `dMc'p 64[{c4%rJ-&E8O?UCKUd ֈ UkgIMrz C 3.sVۭ; +g|cS/AȨ^\w?ZGަ-GYu6UpOcT8CQSZES {q439bI4-݀QEQEQE)GQIE uu \.ֶ ~"C_po!kH1  .RwMqypdx\egcC//cB8Bcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc" ĵ}!1AQa"q2#BR$3br %&'()*456789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ĵw!1AQaq"2B #3Rbr $4%&'()*56789:CDEFGHIJSTUVWXYZcdefghijstuvwxyz ?hv?oNo}ƭ s'g7S8bfi΂(NB.zJM%[smv}*Y-Clc6;rj1dÿ淋V=K5 Pē>aqF:ʱ\,_̗9=?U=)03hӿo BBwi?4A>5 Wq )h?No}ƛ&aa(*(7M< >giO5]a| 0G~zkCYC.D q9cO4 ,2&HN7&o\ɧ˹27BQ]\71@cq*M$$px~zw5{,7+Fw+KxE( ƛV>zw5E 3iϿ>Z4P9[jaFsZq:a);@>HIq.'L`x~'g (Ojjvp@4Fyޫ@Ȣ'Qd |r?ZgUlcFAPzW-/ Yʏ*1ց OAXw I'?)cMRlU"Kpd9n?)U -Ju<QĤVuKʹO(=>et cKdS3J޴(ᚖXC#*2J c4-Qo}i-ͪU5Kjऎ  Xev9x GzG;̲ŵ0Ĩ gA zo$辕o~J/y<tOwʬF$ `t;}E .2Cy9MIXŐ& #Y J0v{PB!fll\"7-)^:R<<ԥs  SO֧;1@2 h#ҪXjrE'iۯ=܉.cjn YLC"$qgK֋`0gnץQյ?ث pszrai I_ϡhY=I$۹xzƧ6b F
skyjobbb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok.i know what you want,send you msn or skype to me by pm,let me tell you what should you do.
jumbonas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, can anyone else on this?
Administrator
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like the URL you found ,"snapshot.html", is for a single image embedded in a webpage rather than a MJPEG stream.
pieter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: i found the "code" Reply with quote

For my birdcam website i ordered the same video server and after a evening hacking through the pages that are used for je DDNS option i found that the following url works for me:

http://192.168.1.126:81/snapshot.html?res=

then you get the full jpg

when you type this url

http://192.168.1.126:81/snapshot.html?res=1

you get a smaller jpg

Until now i could not find out the syntax that is used voor de "res" value. Maybe someone could help.

Greetings,
Pieter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed