IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Panasonic BL-C230A Question

iNickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Panasonic BL-C230A Question Reply with quote

I have the Panasonic BL-C230A IP Camera and IP want to set it up on the internet so I can view it where ever I am. When I try to set the camera up through Viewnetcam.com all I get is "This page cannot be displayed." I know I have the ports for the camera setup correctly. Can someone please help me on setting up this camera on the internet?

Thanks..
timhillone
Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to register a account in Viewnetcam.com, then fill your register information to your ip camera! Maybe you need to map the web port of BL-230A on your router for your ip camera, and this ip camer can support RTSP, map rtsp port 554 on your router also!
iNickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it on the internet now I can only access it on my local network. When I access the camera on my cell phone it works perfect, but when I try to access the camera web site on my computer which is on the same network as the camera it says "This webpage can not be dispayed" is there anyway I can access the on the web site from a computer on the same network as the camera?

Thanks..
iNickster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wanted to broadcast this IP camera on ustream.tv, How do I make the integrated mic to work on ustream so I don't have to use a separate mic?
sajadhussain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: BL-C230A internet connection Reply with quote

i believe someone has succeeded in getting the IP camera onto the internet, but how does one keep it one the internet. I have to restart both my modem router and also the IP web cam every 7 or 8 hours otherwise I can't see it over the internet.

can some advice me on the step need to avoid having to reboot every 7 or 8 hours?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Installation All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed