IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help streaming online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> IP Video Surveillance Software
vlasicone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Help streaming online Reply with quote

Please if someone could help me.

I have a ip camera installed and working and an IP adress of 192.168.2.101

Now how can i put this online?

I have tryed camstreams but their software crashes on wizard. I'v tryed to get a link with this adress and i can't make it work with https://www.hotel-korkyra.dyndns-server.com.

Please some instructions how to do this, what software to use etc.
vlasicone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that i'm viewing this camera from my computer so the ip adress provided in my post is from camera not the computer.
So how can i stream?
buellwinkle
Wizard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't understand what you are trying to do. Are you trying to view the camera remotely from the internet when you are not home?

If so, that's real easy Wink. You need to setup the camera with a fixed IP address (not DHCP), then configure that IP address and port on your router's firewall for external access. Then you can access your camera through the external network by it's WAN address. The easiest way to find your WAN address is while home, go to a website like www.whatsmyip.org and it will tell you. The only downside, your WAN address will change, so you may want to get a free dynamic DNS name from a place like dyndns.com and set that up on your router, computer or camera (just one place is fine).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> IP Video Surveillance Software All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed