IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need IP camera recommendation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
Denikar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Need IP camera recommendation Reply with quote

Hi All,

I need a recommendation for a fast camera (or system) which can be used to take CLEAR screenshots. The system I have setup will begin taking screenshots every 1/2 second when motion is detected. I've tried several cameras thus far with the resultant images being very poor due to motion blur.

Best setup so far is a black and white cmos camera with an analog output running to a PCI based video capture card. But even then the captured images are so-so.

Thanks,

Tim
buellwinkle
Wizard

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on the resolution you want and the light levels. If money is not an object, the camera for you is a Mobotix M12 SEC DNIGHT. This will give you digital camera picture quality and switch to dedicated B&W sensor at night for better than average night quality. Day resolution is 3MP and night resolution is 1MP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed