IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source


- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory





 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ايجى د&


 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Installation
Author Message
m8m8.info
New Member


Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: ايجى د& Reply with quote

ايجى دوور بوابة مصر الالكترونية مواضيع هادفة و مقالات مفيدة فى جميع مجالات الحياة للمواطن المصرى و العربى شاركنا بمدونتك. www.egydoor.com
( السياسة - المرأة - المجتمع - الكمبيوتر و الانترنت - الطفل - الصحة - الاعمال و البزنس - الاسلام )
فكر , المرأة , صحافة, محلية , أخبار, الثقافة , شعر , خواطر , دين ودنيا , فتاوى , حب , أدب , الغذاء, www.egydoor.com والتغذية , الشعر , مقال , مقالات, سياسية, منتدى, ثقافي, فيديو , أدب , قصة ,قصيرة , مقالات,شباب, مرض, نظام ,تعليم, حزب , حب ,أزمة ,مصر,الإسلام ,حوار www.egydoor.com,مسلم ,أفلام ,إعلام, قرض , مشكلة, www.egydoor.com
تحقيق , طلب , حكومة ,موضوع , تفسير ,رأى ,فلوس , أسرار,علاج ,تجارة , مشروع ,اعمال, بحث , تعبير , مدرسة , كلية , جامعة ,حرب , سلام , جيش ,زراعة , صناعة ,إنتاج , بنك ,القاهرة ,الريف , المحافظات www.egydoor.com,رسائل , موبايل , رومانسية www.egydoor.com,فيلم ,أمريكا ,تفاصيل , المخدرات , الادمان , الناس , اجتماعية ,رياضة , فريق ,الأنفلونزا , الدول , حكومة , خدمة , فاتورة , بيع , شراء, شركة , الصين ,, منتج , www.egydoor.com مصنع , تصدير , استيراد
www.egydoor.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buellwinkle
Wizard


Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Posts: 2504

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ברוכים הבאים לאתר שלנו אנגלית שפה
_________________
For network camera articles and reviews, visit my blog at http://www.NetworkCameraCritic.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JohnnyC
Evangelist


Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ايجى د Reply with quote

m8m8.info wrote:
ايجى دوور بوابة مصر الالكترونية مواضيع هادفة و مقالات مفيدة فى جميع مجالات الحياة للمواطن المصرى و العربى شاركنا بمدونتك. www.egydoor.com
( السياسة - المرأة - المجتمع - الكمبيوتر و الانترنت - الطفل - الصحة - الاعمال و البزنس - الاسلام )
فكر , المرأة , صحافة, محلية , أخبار, الثقافة , شعر , خواطر , دين ودنيا , فتاوى , حب , أدب , الغذاء, www.egydoor.com والتغذية , الشعر , مقال , مقالات, سياسية, منتدى, ثقافي, فيديو , أدب , قصة ,قصيرة , مقالات,شباب, مرض, نظام ,تعليم, حزب , حب ,أزمة ,مصر,الإسلام ,حوار www.egydoor.com,مسلم ,أفلام ,إعلام, قرض , مشكلة, www.egydoor.com
تحقيق , طلب , حكومة ,موضوع , تفسير ,رأى ,فلوس , أسرار,علاج ,تجارة , مشروع ,اعمال, بحث , تعبير , مدرسة , كلية , جامعة ,حرب , سلام , جيش ,زراعة , صناعة ,إنتاج , بنك ,القاهرة ,الريف , المحافظات www.egydoor.com,رسائل , موبايل , رومانسية www.egydoor.com,فيلم ,أمريكا ,تفاصيل , المخدرات , الادمان , الناس , اجتماعية ,رياضة , فريق ,الأنفلونزا , الدول , حكومة , خدمة , فاتورة , بيع , شراء, شركة , الصين ,, منتج , www.egydoor.com مصنع , تصدير , استيراد
www.egydoor.com
Is this Osama's next message for something bad to happen? Someone call the FBI! LOL
John
New Jersey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buellwinkle
Wizard


Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Posts: 2504

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there's any terrorist hidden message, but what do I know, I'm not CIA. Here's what my anti-terrorist transalator has come up with. As the Banlges would say, "walk like an Egytian".


EGY Egypt electronic door gate topics meaningful and useful articles in all areas of life for citizens of Egypt and the Arab Say your blog. www.egydoor.com
(Politics - Women - Community - Computer and Internet - Child - Health - business and business - Islam)
Thought, Women, press, local news, culture, poetry, thoughts, religion and the world, fatwas, love, literature, food, www.egydoor.com, nutrition, poetry, essay, articles, political forum, cultural, video, literature, story, short, articles, youth, disease, system, education, party, love, crisis, Egypt, Islam, dialogue www.egydoor.com, Muslim, movies, media, loan, problem, www.egydoor.com
Investigation, request the Government, theme, interpretation, opinion, money, secrets, treatment, trade, project, business, research, expression, school, college, university, war, peace, army, agriculture, industry, production, bank, Cairo, rural provinces, www.egydoor.com, Messages, Mobile, romantic www.egydoor.com, film, America, details, drug addiction, people, social, sport, team, influenza, states, government, service, bill, sale, buy, Inc., China, producer, www.egydoor.com factory, export, import
_________________
For network camera articles and reviews, visit my blog at http://www.NetworkCameraCritic.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JohnnyC
Evangelist


Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buellwinkle wrote:
I don't think there's any terrorist hidden message, but what do I know, I'm not CIA. Here's what my anti-terrorist transalator has come up with. As the Banlges would say, "walk like an Egytian".


EGY Egypt electronic door gate topics meaningful and useful articles in all areas of life for citizens of Egypt and the Arab Say your blog. www.egydoor.com
(Politics - Women - Community - Computer and Internet - Child - Health - business and business - Islam)
Thought, Women, press, local news, culture, poetry, thoughts, religion and the world, fatwas, love, literature, food, www.egydoor.com, nutrition, poetry, essay, articles, political forum, cultural, video, literature, story, short, articles, youth, disease, system, education, party, love, crisis, Egypt, Islam, dialogue www.egydoor.com, Muslim, movies, media, loan, problem, www.egydoor.com
Investigation, request the Government, theme, interpretation, opinion, money, secrets, treatment, trade, project, business, research, expression, school, college, university, war, peace, army, agriculture, industry, production, bank, Cairo, rural provinces, www.egydoor.com, Messages, Mobile, romantic www.egydoor.com, film, America, details, drug addiction, people, social, sport, team, influenza, states, government, service, bill, sale, buy, Inc., China, producer, www.egydoor.com factory, export, import
Yeah, I see the hidden message.... Something about to happen in France if they don't pull out of Afganistan.... Wait, I just read that this morning in the news!!!! CALL THE FBI, CIA, and the MARINES - LOL!!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buellwinkle
Wizard


Joined: 28 Mar 2008
Posts: 2504

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CIA contacted, they are on their way to NJ now.
_________________
For network camera articles and reviews, visit my blog at http://www.NetworkCameraCritic.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JohnnyC
Evangelist


Joined: 20 Nov 2008
Posts: 670

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buellwinkle wrote:
CIA contacted, they are on their way to NJ now.
I'll start the coffee and get ready to greet them. Seriously, if the FBI comes to my house, it won't be the first time.... Unrelated to this thread, when the bank next door got robbed at gun point last summer, the police and FBI came to my house as they seen and know I got all kinds of cameras covering the nieghborhood and the bank's camera system was next to useless (as said to me by the FBI).

John
New Jersey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Installation All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed