IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi I'm new

Maryann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Hi I'm new Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Maryann and today i installed my first ip camera. I am tickled to death with it and want another now to watch the birds in the garden. When i say i installed it today it was actually over 2 days ha ha but i think i have the hang of it now. I still have a lot to learn but i have picked up lots of advise off this forum already so thanks guys.
Maryann
JohnnyC
Evangelist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to meet you and all worked out well for you. I sold a nice camera to someone here recently that wanted it for watching her birds. Last report was she loves it.

I assume you have or know that you can most likely configure your camera and network to allow your smartphone and/or tablet as well as a remote computer to view your birds. I guess that could be very cool during those minutes of stress at work where you can tune into your cameras at home and view the wildlife to help sooth your nerves.

John
New jersey
Maryann

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:29 pm    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Thanks John, I have set up my camera on my phone, pc and my iPad but all through the wifi. Tomorrows project is trying to work out how to get the cam remotely, on my phone via GPRS. I will get another camera as mine is indoor only, but really looking forward to watching the birds on it.

Best regards
Maryann
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed