IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another new User

blades1000

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Another new User Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for quite awhile, but thought I should post something to at least say hi Smile Wanted to thank everyone for the advice and reviews I've been able to learn from on here.

Like most people, I purchased a cheap Foscam 8918 as my first camera while living in an apartment last year. Put in it the window near the front door so I could monitor who was around.

Now I own a house and I've got 6 camera's:
2 x Foscam 8918
3 x DB Power (Foscam clone)
1 x Vivotek FD8134
1 x Geovision GV-FE110 Fish eye

I'm monitoring everything on my PC with Blue Iris.

At the moment I'm looking to get another camera for the front of the house, as the Geovision didn't work out as I'd wanted.

The Foscam and DB Power camera's are super cheap and are good for monitoring around the house. The Vivotek was obviously a big step up in quality and price (about $300).

I'm contemplating getting another Vivotek to put at the front of the house, but am open to suggestions.....
buellwinkle
Wizard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed