IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Work with GENETEC Omnicast SDK for web application

webjimmy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Work with GENETEC Omnicast SDK for web application Reply with quote

Hi,

I test Omnicast server SDK for web application. It is little bit of information about SDK web application, t I try to add alarm event into the existing video alarm system. Now we've succeeded to get live video from the camera . But How to record it on local PC by using some modules in the SDK?

so is there anyone who has worked with GENETEC Omnicast or similar SDK, or open source video server? I really need help on clarifying some ideas and concepts, the deadline is coming... Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you in advance!

Jimmy
mikedomes

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: camera Reply with quote

im trying to show live video thrue my website
can u please help me minumum 50 -100 users
can you give me advise in wich camera to buy
webjimmy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: video server in web application Reply with quote

based on my experience, this company technical support is so bad. there are no enough web example codes in SDK document. The user number that access video is controled by lienced.

I try to find another good video server with SDK.
does any friend know good video server with SDK?
Slim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Work with GENETEC Omnicast SDK for web application Reply with quote

webjimmy wrote:
Hi,

I test Omnicast server SDK for web application. It is little bit of information about SDK web application, t I try to add alarm event into the existing video alarm system. Now we've succeeded to get live video from the camera . But How to record it on local PC by using some modules in the SDK?

so is there anyone who has worked with <a href="http://www.networkcamerareviews.com/software/genetec/index.html" style="color: #333333; text-decoration: none;">GENETEC</a> Omnicast or similar SDK, or open source video server? I really need help on clarifying some ideas and concepts, the deadline is coming... Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you in advance!

Jimmy

Hi jimmy;
i Try to build a web application using SDK of Genetec and i try to include this in a flex web application but i dont have documentation or an idea how to use and call a .dll of SDk.
Can you help me please!

Slim
jonathan_doyon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Work with GENETEC Omnicast SDK for web application Reply with quote

Hi,
The SDK documentation is provided when you buy the SDK development package.

There's also a SDK workshop that can give a good kick start if you have to develop a web application. The workshop is given by a developer and focuson SDK functionnalities provided in the Omnicast SDK and not on how to program.

If you give me a more precise example of what you are trying to achieve I might be able to help you. But if you don't already have SDK licenses, you will not be able to use the SDK.

Jo
jonathan_doyon

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Blog for Omnicast SDK Reply with quote

Hi,
I created a blog where I will post different samples and articles about the
Omnicast SDK: http://ipsecuritysolutions.blogspot.com

Jo
floydus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using the Genetec Omnicast Sdk for quite a while, maybe I can help.
Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Video Servers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed