IP Camera
Home IP Cameras Reviews Forums IP Camera Software IP Camera Comparison Tools and Support Contact Us

Site Search

Your IP Network Camera and Video Server Source

- IP Camera and Video Server Reviews
- Discussion Forums
- Tools and Support
- Industry News and Articles
- Complete Product and Software Listings
Where to Buy

Latest IP Camera Reviews

Newsletter Sign Up

IP Camera Help Center

Information:
IP Camera Forum
Manufacturers
IP Camera Software
Integrators & Solution Providers
Glossary of Terms
Camera Comparison
Camera Demos
View Articles
Press Releases
Tools and Support
Where to Buy

Other Resources:

Website Help

About Us
Media Kit
Contact Us
RSS Feed
Site Map
Industry Links
Link Directory

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site security problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Website Feedback
JohnnyC
Evangelist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Site security problem? Reply with quote

*** What is going on here?? I just checked one of my email accounts and seen the email below dated on Nov. 30, 2011 (I don't check this account too offen). The email looks like it came from Terri Underhill who posted on this site in the recent past and to who I spoken to personally on the phone (I sold her my Panasonic 581-A. She is a real person here in the USA (i dotted out her actual hotmail address). Terri and I exchanged several private messages from this site during our transaction of my IP camera

In the past, we have seen Lucy and the many others from China continuously spamming on this site. The email's body of Terri's email is actually from our friend in China using Terri's real email address. How did our friends from China obtain this information?

How the hellll did our friends from China get my email address as well as Terri's???

Site admin PLEASE explain??

John
New Jersey

Date: November 30, 2011 3:19:00 PM EST
To: thefourwheelers@rocketmail.com
Subject: Global supplier of the latest digital products
t
Dear Sir/Ms,

If you are looking for some best electrical to buy and also saving time and money, we are the right people for you!

elebiz is a leading global web electrical company based in beijing,China.We successfully work with clients from all over the world. Our company include laptops LED & LCD tvs .digital SLRL .vidio games. we also provide free shipping and free tax.if you want to know more about us ,you can invite our website www.elebiz.com . Or you can directly contact us,email address: service-elebiz@hotmail.com MSN:service-elebiz@hotmail.com Tel:86-182 1070 0018

Best regards
Lucy
c
EroHumanTefs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, really. And I have faced it. We can communicate on this theme.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IP Camera Forum Forum Index -> Website Feedback All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Highest Rated
Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/ncrftp503/public_html/lib/functions.php on line 363
No cameras with more than 1 rating found

Most Viewed